The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniPlan for iPad is here Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Well, it's here (in Sweden anyway). Itīs looking good and I am happy to send a small amount of cash to OmniGroup for another piece of great software.

Now back to planning again :)

Now available in the UK app store! Shall I, shan't I?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by endoftheQ View Post
Now available in the UK app store! Shall I, shan't I?!
What a question! :)

I would love to buy this but before I do, I need to know if it contains any export functionality such as reporting to PDF or HTML? If it does then I'm in but if not it'll be of very limited use to me since I will need to publish plans regularly.

Anyone know? Better still an example output would be wonderful!

Cheers

Jamie

Do you know if there's a way to view the tasks as a plain list, in addition to viewing it in the Gantt chart? All of the videos, screenshots and indeed the user's manual, all show the Gantt chart.

-->badmanj
Output works only as a OmniPlan file :-(
I hope, in a further version that will be possible.

MacDork, OmniPlan for iPad is currently focused on the Gantt chart, but we have a feature request open for incorporating the tabular view in some fashion.

I'll attach your post to the item we have open on that in our development database so the rest of the team will know you'd like to see that added. Thanks!

Badmanj and Herman, filing requests for more file export options. Thanks!

Cheers Brian. It's not really an export option I want... Would really like to see some report generation so that I can share the plans with stakeholders. Without this ability I really can't use this app unfortunately. If we can produce a report with the Gantt chart, task list, risks and issues plus some summary charts etc, this would be awesome...

A lot to ask, I know - but currently I think this app is only really usable in a serious capacity if the user also owns the Mac version too...

Cheers

Jamie