The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Cant clip/ Sent to OF Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Just a newby in OF so if I ask something stupid please forgive me. I searched already on the forum but couldnt find this issue:

Every time I try to sent something to OF either through Services or using clippings (when it works) I get this message in a pop up box:

Pasting with type 'Apple HTML pasteboard type' not possible.
Invalid location.

And when I hit okay then I get this message:

The Script handler failed:
Errors returned from handler <ScriptHandler:0x1394090 com.omnigroup.OmniFocus.ScriptHandler.Default NSBundle </Applications/OmniFocus.app/Contents/PlugIns/BuiltInClippingHandlers.plugin> (not yet loaded)>: {
NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "{{NSWorkspaceApplicationKey:current application, NSApplicationProcessSerialNumberLow:32776, NSApplicationPath:\"/Applications/OmniFocus.app\", NSApplicationName:\"OmniFocus\", NSApplicationBundleIdentifier:\"com.omnigroup.Omni Focus\", NSApplicationProcessIdentifier:303, NSApplicationProcessSerialNumberHigh:0}} komt niet overeen met de parameters {CurrentApplicationInfo, ClippingTasks} voor clipping.";
NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "{{NSWorkspaceApplicationKey:current application, NSApplicationProcessSerialNumberLow:32776, NSApplicationPath:\"/Applications/OmniFocus.app\", NSApplicationName:\"OmniFocus\", NSApplicationBundleIdentifier:\"com.omnigroup.Omni Focus\", NSApplicationProcessIdentifier:303, NSApplicationProcessSerialNumberHigh:0}} komt niet overeen met de parameters {CurrentApplicationInfo, ClippingTasks} voor clipping.";
NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = -1721;
NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {0, 0};
}

When i click okay again I can work in OF again but the options services in FF is dissapeard and I have to restart the application again and its there again.

If anybody knows what I do wrong please let me know am looking to find a solution for 2 days know.