The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Way to export time stamped attachments? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use Omni focus to do musical composition. Sing or perform audio notes into the notes section of an entry/tasks. I want to be able to export the musical items using the computer or the iPad. It would be great if the date stamp inside the program also matched once exported to the computer.

The notes are named by the date and time they were entered into Omni focus for iPad. Is there a way to keep the timestamp/the name associated with the file and export it to my computer. My goal is to reduce the size of my Omni focus file which is currently 3 GB.

Thanks.