The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No Due Date Perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I'd like a a perspective that shows only projects and actions with no due dates. Any suggestions? I've been playing around with different views, but can't seem to find the right one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themothertucker View Post
I'd like a a perspective that shows only projects and actions with no due dates. Any suggestions? I've been playing around with different views, but can't seem to find the right one.
Perhaps not exactly what you're looking for, but have you tried Grouping by Due Date in Planning Mode, collapsing all the groups except No Due Date, then saving that as a custom perspective?

Curt

Curt's suggestion will get you the view of all projects with no due dates, do the same thing in context mode to see all actions with no due dates. Note that an action without a due date of its own will inherit one from the enclosing action group or project if one is assigned.