The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Other Omni Software > OmniDazzle
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pretty nice :-) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I like the new application (well llets say beta2 since I could not run beta 1). It seems to be running pretty smoothly on my MacBook Pro. Any plans on adding new effects??

Corentin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortig
I like the new application (well llets say beta2 since I could not run beta 1). It seems to be running pretty smoothly on my MacBook Pro. Any plans on adding new effects??

Corentin
We have a ton of ideas logged in our bug tracker for new plugins :)

It won't, alas..., work on my TiBook. The only other app which won't run is Motion (!).

Ah well... I like what I see. Particularly the drawing ones like Cutout. That would be very useful for instruction. I think being able to disable the click forward feature in Keynote or Powerpoint would be key to that though. Perhaps if their slides advance using arrow keys only... Hmmm... don't know if that's possible.

Speaking of arrows...I thought Arrows would be more useful for presentations than Footsteps, though not as much fun...

Nor will it run on the kid's 9200 equipped eMac... Have to await the arrival of my wife's MacBook next week.... or the arrival of my MBPro later this year.