The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Syncing Omnifocus with tasks in my .Mac account Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In Leopard it is possible to keep your to-dos in a .Mac account. This syncs (sort of) to the iPhone. Is it possible to set up Omnifocus to sync with these? I can't get the "calendars" to appear in the sync box in preferences.

I'm struggling with the same issue. I've tried all kinds of things but can never end up with everything in sync in OF, Mail, iCal, and .Mac. Always an item missing or duplicates. Not the fault of OF, but this should be seamless. Being able to email items into the OF Inbox has been extremely useful. But the "contexts" where my iPhone is the only device I have with me are the most important ones for me.