The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to let Apple know the usefulness of an app approval Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The spanish Tercios de la Legión ready to attack Cupertino!

Deutsche GSG9 einsatzbereit ...

FFS... talking like this, how long before we all end up on a no-fly list...

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by howiem View Post
FFS... talking like this, how long before we all end up on a no-fly list...

:)
So you're saying "Getting Things Bombed" is a bad idea for a topic?:)

(that was a joke, ECHELON):)

Ok.. I'm done with the waiting game....

RIDE.... Ride Now.... Ride to ruin and The World's ending!

Victory or death!

(ooh my local Apple Store is closing in about 20 mins and I need to get a babysitter and I probably really ought to have a shower, shall I just leave it until tomorrow?)

Last edited by Eye_Doc; 2010-07-29 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: realised Apple Store is about to close

Repost from @Jayson on the Blog comments:

Give me focus or give death!

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Focus,Focus—but there is no Focus. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of things to do! Our brethren are already in the field, Ken! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is omnifocus so dear, or a new app so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery to my to do list? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me omnifocus or give me death!

Patrick Henry, July 29th 2010

It could have happen if he was still alive. Right?