The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Degraded performance over time Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Has anyone else noticed this? I'm running on a MacBook Pro (intel, dual core, 3 g memory, 10.4.9). After using Graffle for a while the performance gradually degrades until it is quite noticeable. If I quite and restart Graffle, performance is back to normal. This is very repeatable and happens whether or not I am running any other applications.

I think it's a function of the number of edit operations executed, but I'm not sure. All I know is that about every 45 minutes to 2 hours I find I need to restart the app to get good performance back.

I have about 30 pages of text, bitmaps and line graphics in my document if that helps.

I should have mentioned that I'm running 4.1.2