The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Do you actually use OF on a regular basis?
Yep, 6+ months! :) 40 76.92%
Yep, 3-6 months. 2 3.85%
Yep, 1-3 months. 6 11.54%
Kinda-sorta; just getting started. :| 2 3.85%
Nope, but keep trying it. 2 3.85%
Nope, not yet. 0 0%
Nope, tried but gave up! :( 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Who uses OF regularly Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It is one of my core applications I use daily, in work and personal. It has helped me tremendously with email and what use to feel like information overload and now feel manageable. OF coupled with GTD. If either were missing I'd be drowning in the sea of information.

I started using Omnifocus in August 2008 -- so about 22 months ago. I discovered GTD by discovering OF, as I was hunting around for a task management app for my new iPhone. My implementation of GTD isn't perfect, but it's certainly been working for me, and I use it daily on my work Mac, home MacBook and my phone. It's really been a life changer: nothing falls through the cracks any more, at work or at home, and I have very little stress in my life. I think of it as a kind of yoga!