The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I make a segmented bar graph? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm looking to make a segmented bar graph -- combine the five bars on this chart into a single, multi-colored line. Can I do that in OmniGraphSketcher? How?

Click for large view - Uploaded with Skitch

Thanks!

Currently all bars must extend to an axis, so you would make your bars longer by the sum of the other lengths, then stack them.

This means the red bar would be ~13 + the length of the blue bar, or ~35. The green bar would have the ~35 added to its length, etc. Graph elements of the same type stack in creation order, newest on top. So the shortest ones need to be created (or cut/pasted) last.