The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New to Omnifocus: How to send an email from omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I am new to this.. I can see how to get stuff in to Omnifocus from email .. but how do I get one out..

Say I have a task I want to delegate .. how do I send the say 3 people I want to do something? Or do I really have to cut and paste the "data in the task" to the people in another app?

Thanks

Iain.

A convenient email feature would be nice to have, but what I do in the meantime is select the actions I want to email and select "print" (or Ctrl-P). But then instead of printing, I use the Mac option of emailing as a PDF.

Services > New Email with selection ?

or this applescript ?