The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

More Current Info Needed-Does OF Sync with 10.7 Lion? Nothing Syncing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Don't jump down my throat, but I've been reading on this forum and am confused - the stickies seem really dated. If there's more current info up there, I did look for it but had no success.

I finally upgraded to Lion and want to sync OF with Reminders (formerly To Dos); this isn't something I bothered with doing previously. I followed the directions, but nothing's happening.

I also sync one of my calendars via CALDav to gcal. iCal won't let me set up reminders to that calendar, though I have no idea whether this makes a difference.

Any information much appreciated. Thanks.