The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Hide OmniFocus" doesn't work (OF v1.5, Leopard 10.5.2)) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is anyone else experiencing this problem:

Command H doesn't hide OmniFocus,
using the menu to hide doesn't work either.

?

I'm running OF v1.5 and Leopard 10.5.2 on Macbook Pro.

thanks
josh

It works fine for me. Is it the only application showing? OS X doesn't support hiding all applications... only "all but one."

Yeah, because the menu bar is always visible, one app must always be front-most. So if everything else is hidden, Mac OS X won't let you hide the last app.

Having said that, hiding OmniFocus seems to work fine here, as long as it's not the last app not hidden. I try to never hide the Finder so it can always be the front-most app when I hide other stuff.

-Dennis

Last edited by Toadling; 2009-02-07 at 11:24 AM..

I've had this problem too, and for me it was os x that was the problem. Clicking on the Finder (making it active), then clicking back to Omni (or whatever application), then hiding would work.

At least, that's my scenario...

I have noticed this problem in the past too, but rebooting today seems to have cleared it it for the moment.... hiding works now.