The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Need for a new OmniFocus overview video Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Now that the current version matured away from the version shown in the origial OmniFocus overview video, I think it's time for an updated version, showing the new functions, and the tricks for putting good use to those.

Funny, I was just about to post the very same suggestion. Hopefully Ethan can do a new screencast once OmniFocus is finally released.

It would be even cooler to see several different tutorial screencasts for the different ways of using OmniFocus, kind of like how Apple provides multiple tutorials for each application in the iLife suite.

Last edited by vocaro; 2007-09-17 at 12:44 AM..

I also would love a new video! I haven't really figured out how to use all the new features. I've been using OF pretty basically for the past few months, even though many new innovations have come through. I just discovered the use of Perspectives this week!

I agree... what Apple has done with their tutorials has been great... would love to see some more videos from Omni regarding OmniFocus. Ethan's videos are great... we need more!

Ethan is planning to do more videos, he's just busy moving his entire life (including his family) from Hong Kong to Seattle. We're looking forward to having him here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
Ethan is planning to do more videos, he's just busy moving his entire life (including his family) from Hong Kong to Seattle. We're looking forward to having him here!
Making videos is just the thing to do on that looooong flight across the Pacific.

Just kidding! I am looking forward to the videos whenever they show up. Keep up the good work!