The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1.7 : Solution for Add from Entourage? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
X-posting here for greater visibility --

I suspect many of us were relying on tarun101's add from Entourage Script because our corp email servers don't support Mail.app. With the 1.7 release, this script doesn't complete the launch Quick Entry; just open's Omnifocus.

This had become an essential part of my Omnifocus workflow - if more than 2 minute acction, keyboard shotcut to Quick Entry to Omnifocus.

If anyone at Omni can help out with debugging this, I will be forever a forever grateful customer! I suspect this serves a wide customer need for those of us stuck on Entourage due to corporate environments.

Here is a link to the Script thread:
(see http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...?t=7769&page=4)

Hey dpwagner. Looks like it's been solved. We did indeed change some Applescript terminology; activate has been changed to open*(which in reference to quick entry) — if you replace those, you should be up and running again.

derekr, thank you SO much for the prompt response!

Another example of how the whole Omni team rocks!!

I can confirm that this works for me!