The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Switching from Safari to Omniweb, I have a couple of questions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've just switched from Safari, mainly because Safari crashes far too often to my liking, but there are a few things in Safari that I prefer over OW, and I was wondering if there is anything I can do about these.

1: Having RSS work like in Safari, since I really loved it.
2: Brushed Metal. I know most people don't like it, but I do, and I was wondering if there was a way of enabling it in OW.
3: Why can I only have bookmarks get checked for changes every day? I have engadget and such as bookmarks in the bookmark bar, and they update on average every 10 minutes...

Any help is appreciated :)