The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't view Playing for Change videos Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It's been a while since I visited the wonderful Playing for Change site. I'm disappointed the Vimeo videos now report ...
Oops! Something broke. Please try again later!
While the page is loading, I consistently see a "2 failed" warning in the OmniWeb 5.11 status bar. The Error Log shows these two URLs:I don't see why they'd affect the Vimeo video.

Does Playing for Change: Episode 48 fail on your OmniWeb?

The video plays fine in Safari 5.0.5 and Firefox 5.0.

I've turned off all ad blocking for the site and tried spoofing as Safari and Firefox -- no luck.

I have no problem playing Vimeo videos on other sites.

-- Ward

[submitted as formal feedback]