The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request/Add-on for IAs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My world be a happy one if there was some add-on or feature that connected sitemapping and wireframing -- so that when you create a sitemap, you could assign wireframes and notes to the pages and then automatically output an interactive html prototype. I'm thinking of something along the lines of Intuitect and Axure. I'd happily pay more money for the functionality.

I agree, I was looking for the documentation on this feature that didn't exist. One thing you can do in the meantime is use your master canvas the way you normally would, then just create one regular canvas for the sitemap, flip over to the outliner to create it, flip back to canvas view, and manually link each sitemapped asset to each individual canvas. Still saves time all around, but a 'smart' way to do this would be great !