The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omni Sync Server question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When using Omni Sync Server (OSS) will individual changes and attatchments synchronize across machines in a "live" fashion (with a sync button) ala omni focus or is there an import / export routine involving manually moving the file at the beginning / end of every session?

If it is OmniFocus style os sync the will I need to upgrade the desktop version to sync with OSS?

I have an OSS actount just haven't purchased OOL.