The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stencil Library - green background? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just noticed that most of my stencils have a green background when viewed in the library panel. I've been using OG for years and don't remember seeing this before. Have I been completely oblivious all this time, or has something changed. BTW, I'm viewing my library in standard mode, not the grid layout. Green seems to be representing the transparent background.

---- UPDATE
I saw some release notes from version 5.1 back in 2008:

"You can now set the background color in the Stencil Window."

But How??

Last edited by moglodite; 2011-09-27 at 01:26 PM..

Hey moglodite. By default, the color is greenish, yes. You can change that color, though, by selecting a stencil, control-clicking to Edit, and then changing the background color and re-saving.

That should do it!

Yes, I know I can change a canvas background and stencil that way, but any stencil that has a white or transparent background in my library is turned green.

I have some older Konigi stencils from 2009 that have a transparent background that appear normal in my library, so I am beginning to think this might be a bug.

Why change the stencil background at all?