The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Attacments not open Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am using Omni Focus 9 months. During this time it was released a few updates to the program, but the bug remains. Attachments to the Action after a while (about a week) is no longer open. In this case it is perfectly open to the Omni Focus for Mac and Omni Focus iphone. How can I view my attachments in Action?

I found a similar topic, there is no solution:
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...ht=attachments

Here we are talking about the pictures, but I can not open any types of attachments

I also noticed that the attachment is not open, the arrow disappears, see the screenshot:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bookbook P2.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	2002  

You'll want to contact the Omni support folks directly to investigate this.