The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keyboard shortcut for toggling sequential/parallel? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
Really? I have the Scripts menu enabled but I could have sworn I tried assigning keyboard shortcuts before and it didn't work. I'll have to try again. Thanks, Greg!
Tried to assign a keyboard shortcut to a script in my Scripts menu and it doesn't seem to work for me. This is on Leopard 10.5.7.

Greg, have you actually tried this? Does it work for you? I've tried it multiple times since the release of Leopard and I've never seen it work. But maybe there's some trick I'm missing?

-Dennis