The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Beautiful! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I read a few different forums, all of whose URLS start with "forums.". I was getting the shits with OW as it keeps all pages in each forum in its history, so when I'd type 'for' into the address bar I'd get a massive list of pages, and trying to find the top page for each forum in that list was going my head in.

Lo and behold, I discovered it will also match strings in the middle of the URL, so now I can type 'xyx' and it will only display pages from "forum.xyz.com". Brilliant :)

Yes, I'm aware that this may have been in OW for ages, but it's cool nonetheless, and Safari doesn't do it.

Good work people!

yeah, I've always liked this. So you can type a url fragment like "wiki" to see all wikis you've visited or bookmarked -- even if you forgot the beginning of the url.