The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notes: Manually hide keyboard? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everyone.

I use OF for notes, and it works well for me. Something that is more of an annoyance than anything else is the keyboard display when you select the Note area; it displays automatically. Let me say this: this is the PERFECT behavior, and please don't change it!

However, I was wondering if anyone knew how to hide the keyboard when you just want to read the notes. My approach is to turn off the device, and turn it right back on, and the keyboard is gone. It would be nice if I could do something similar like "swipe down" and have the keyboard disappear like it does in Messages, but no luck.

Just thought I'd ask in case there was a way to handle this that someone else knew about. Thanks,

-CW

This has bugged me too!

Feature request written up, both of you attached - thanks!

Well that was nice of you - thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Feature request written up, both of you attached - thanks!

Any news on this? I often need to read notes rather than type them and cannot see a way to hide the keyboard.