The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problems with 5.7 on banking site Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I log into Kinecta.org using 5.7 (v621.0.99313), I’m almost immediately logged out with the message, “Your Online Banking session has expired.” This didn’t happen with 5.6 or the 5.7 prerelease builds.

Problem persists after deleting cookies and isn’t reproducable using Safari 3.1.1 (5525.18)

I realize the site I mentioned above isn’t accessible for non-customers, but I found another site that also demonstrates an immediately-expiring session using OmniWeb (now OmniWeb/5.10.1/GM-v622.10), and it doesn’t require authentication.

It’s here. Just type 1010 in the “Postleitzahl” field, click “Weiter”, then click “Weiter” again on the second page. You’ll see the following.

Quote:
Ihre Benutzersitzung ist abgelaufen,…
Which basically translates as, “Your user session has expired.”

It works just fine using Safari 4.0.4.

Hmmm, I got a page that starts with "Tarifauswahl: Bitte wählen Sie, welche Stromverbrauchsart Sie berechnen möchten!"

Does this sound like the page you were expecting?

Have you tried setting your preference file aside to see if the problem goes away?

~/Library/Preferences/com.omnigroup.OmniWeb5.plist

Quit OmniWeb,
Set the file above aside,
Relaunch OmniWeb.

Does the problem remain? You can quit OmniWeb and return that file to its original location to restore your old settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb View Post
Hmmm, I got a page that starts with "Tarifauswahl: Bitte wählen Sie, welche Stromverbrauchsart Sie berechnen möchten!"

Does this sound like the page you were expecting?
Nope. When I try it with Safari I see a page with the header, “Energieverbrauch: Bitte geben Sie Ihren Jahresstromverbrauch an!”

EDIT: I think you didn’t click the second “Weiter.”

Last edited by Pazu; 2010-01-02 at 08:12 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb View Post
Have you tried setting your preference file aside to see if the problem goes away?…Does the problem remain? You can quit OmniWeb and return that file to its original location to restore your old settings.
Troy, removing the plist has no effect. I also tried this with a completely new OS X user account, with no change.

Oops, you're right, I missed a step! I'll look into this further and see if we can get to the bottom of what's going on here.

Any luck?

I don't have anything for you at the moment, but it is in our tracker for a inclusion in a future release. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Of course, I wasn’t expecting an immediate release. I was just curious if the cause has already been found or not.