The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sending mail to OF Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I tried searching for an answer but there is so much written on Mail.app and OF that I can't find what I'm looking for.

I know that I can select the message body in Mail.app and cmd-f6 to have the message sent to OF Inbox. But that's several keystrokes: tab to get to message window, cmd-a to select message, and finally cmd-f6 to send to OF and then go back to message header window.

Is there a way I can do this with a single keystroke from the message header window? Message selected and hotkey to OF.

Did you try selecting the message in the message header window and using your clipping shortcut there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Did you try selecting the message in the message header window and using your clipping shortcut there?
Note that you have to install the Clip-o-tron for this to work. (See OF preferences, Mail pane.)

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Yes I did, doesn't work.

Got it. I was reading the Mail Act-On forum and somebody said to be sure the OmniFocus Clipotron 3000 was installed. Visiting OF preferences I see it was offering to install it for me, I was just too stupid to know to do it.

Works great. Sorry to have bothered you folks.