The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus on iPhone -- When? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is just a li'l thread to nag Omni. So... when?)

Not before June at the very earliest as that is supposedly when Apple will open the iPhone application part of the iTunes store.

Edited: Omni does have the SDK it would seem. See this thread

Last edited by yucca; 2008-04-06 at 10:15 AM..

I plan on buying OmniFocus as soon as it works on my iPhone... So hopefully it will be soon! ie June or shortly thereafter!

Can someone with good AppleScripting skills write a script that will create a new "When will OmniFocus be on the iPhone?" thread that can be triggered without even having to load the forum page? I'm just hoping we can save folks some time that might be better spent tripping over cracks in the sidewalk or removing chewing gum from their hair.

When is pretty much obvious.

What it will look like, how it will work, and how much it will cost are the harder questions to answer.

Can anyone from Omni please comment on how you are progressing with the iphone app? Are you on schedule for a late June release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamjwoodward View Post
Can anyone from Omni please comment on how you are progressing with the iphone app? Are you on schedule for a late June release?
I read another thread here about this that one of the Omni employees responded to: they're bound by Apple's non-disclosure agreement as part of using the iPhone SDK, so they can't tell us anything.

I read that too. I thought they could let us know how it's going though. Anyone from omni...

We're planning to have OmniFocus for iPhone be available the day Apple launches their iPhone app store.