The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Exporting Pages of a single canvas Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey guys! Just joined the group and Love OG so far but I have a few questions...

I'm wireframing an application. Each section of the app has its own canvas. Within each canvas, I have multiple pages.

When I export to PDF (or PNG), it exports as one large image. Why does it not export as separate pages? I suppose a workaround is to Print to PDF?

However, that doesn't solve what I really want to do. I don't want a PDF of the page, I want a PDF of the object on that page. Why? Because I'm trying to work around the fact that Omnigraffle doesn't seem to scale text when scaling objects (or does it?).

Any advice or answers is much appreciated!

Thank you so much!

Last edited by jrat; 2011-07-28 at 01:18 PM..

I found a post on here to do this...

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=146

Please add this functionality to OG!!