The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Is there a way to invoke send to OF service from an applescript? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm not a very advanced coder but i'm mashing something up at the moment. I have a basic script that does send a message to OmniFocus's inbox and uses code that I re-cycled from the applescript that's used by the mail rule.

However that script doesn't include a hyperlink to the original email like the link I get if I manually hit my keyboard shortcut in mail and invoke the Service Omnifocus: Send to Inbox.

My question: is there an easy way to run that service from inside an applescript if one has a particular mail message already identified in the script?