The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Understanding sync (not how to, the concept) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Normally I have a daily repeating todo on my desktop OF. I check it and it becomes a new todo tomorrow. No problem.

Now I sync to my phone (before checking today's todo) and it shows up on the phone. I check it as done on the phone, it gets a line and disappears. I sync, it shows up on the desktop as done and creates a new todo for tomorrow.

Problem is, I don't see the tomorrow on the phone under the @home context. I can search for it via the OF iPhone search and both showup, with the right context listed, but it's not in my @home context view.

Or is it not a sync issue at all, and a bug in OF iPhone? Shouldn't the new one show up under @home like it does on the desktop?