The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Just Need to Read Contents of an Outline on iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
There are a gazillion threads about wanting OO on iphone, what features we'd want there, etc.

I have a simpler need. I have a business plan extensively fleshed out in OO. I need to be able to read it (not write to it or otherwise fool with it) on my iphone. Fully expanded rows (not compactible) would suit me fine.

What are my best bets? I guess the quickest/dirtiest would be to export to text and convert to epub, and upload to iphone ibooks. The problem is it would look pretty spidery!

Any other solutions?