The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Liveblogging the OmniFocus for iPad launch Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
[12:46 GMT] Well, there's just under 75 minutes to go and I can tell you the anticipation is reaching fever pitch. The queue currently extends from my desk to ... my chair, filled with excited happy faces. We're hoping to get a quick interview with the young chap at the front of the line (me) to see what all the fuss is about.

Stay tuned as we bring you minute by minute coverage of this remarkable event. Be sure to let us know about the celebrations happening in your town.

[12:47 GMT] The chap at the front of the line appears to be having a cup of tea and a biscuit.

[12:55 GMT] There's a dicsussion going on in the line about whether it'll be 6am PST on the nail, or whether it'll take a while for the iTunes store to update across the world.

[12:57 GMT] We're hearing reports that Ken Case will not be wearing a black turtle-neck today.

[01:02 GMT] The constant refreshing of the OmniFocus page is putting a load on the Omni Group server.

[13:06 BST] It's just been pointed out by one of the technicians that our custom liveblogging software has been incorrectly timestamping entries as 'GMT' when of course it should be 'BST', given that we're half way through our grey British Summer.

[13:21 BST]

Look, it's the Woz! Oh, no, it's not.

I must say the atmosphere in here is quite incredible.

[13:27 BST] Some OG Support Ninjas just took down a row of paparazzi with some OmniDazzle. Impressive.

[13:32 BST] They're letting the press in, woo!

[13:45 BST] Everybody here is going completely crazy with anticipation.

[13:45 BST] We're in... not long now...

(ok, I s'pose this is getting silly now)