The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Way to change column alignment Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

In working with the outline view, it would be helpful to change a column from right justify to left justify (perhaps vice versa also).

Is this an included option I haven't found in the menus? If not, could it be added to the request list?

Thanks!

It's not an option now. I'll add the request. I'm kinda curious which columns you want to switch.

It's the duration column that bugs me. It's flushing right when it would work better on my printouts flush left. My project currently uses Task, Assigned, Duration, Start, End, Dependencies and Status. As I get more into Omniplan, it will involve total costs and costs of resources. It's just a style thing for me. It may not be an issue for anyone else.