The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Put Windows in Tabs? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi!

I am about half way done with my trial period, and while I really like the browser, as a poor starving college student, I am having a hard time justifying purchasing a browser, when I have a half dozen free ones on my computer already.

Anyway, I have noticed, quite by accident, that you can drag a tab out of the tab bar and it will become it's own separate window. I can't quite figure out how to put it back into the tab bar. I would assume there would be a way of doing this, but I can't figure it out.

Thanks for the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBobDobolina
I can't quite figure out how to put it back into the tab bar. I would assume there would be a way of doing this, but I can't figure it out.
drag the address from the location bar back to the drawer of the other window you had open and you're done. WOW! :eek:

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustomela
drag the address from the location bar back to the drawer of the other window you had open and you're done. WOW! :eek:

:)
You can also open the tab drawer and drag the tab back into the other window. This will retain your tab history and such.

Thank you both kindly for the help.