The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where download OF beta Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Well, I joined 31 October 2006....

And no invite :o(

I threw away the 'please confirm' and the 'welcome to the mailing list' emails after signing up, so I can't check, but I guess it must have been after February 1st, then. Having to wait still longer is no fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyW
Well, I joined 31 October 2006....

And no invite :o(

I can't find you on our list, but I'm not sure which email address you used to sign up. Do you have your confirmation email? Send it to omnifocus@omnigroup.com and we'll try to figure out the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle
I can't find you on our list, but I'm not sure which email address you used to sign up. Do you have your confirmation email? Send it to omnifocus@omnigroup.com and we'll try to figure out the problem.

I've sent that, thanks.

got it yesterday, and have been too busy with it to look at the forum :-)
thanks !

Thanks for the help. I did that and found out that I subscribed on February 6. So I should be getting there soon (I hope!).

Your in febuary.. which means its nearing my march sign-up!!

as a legal-eagle i really need this stuff..kinkless hasnt really been enough but omnifocus looks to be....(trying real hard to change the fabric of time)

What about those of us who can't find the confirmation notice? I signed up a long time ago, but I'm certain it was this year, not last year. Probably around February. Is there a way to find out for sure and my position on the list?
chuck

If you invite me to the beta now, I promise to send no feedback until you ask for it... everybody wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckbo
What about those of us who can't find the confirmation notice? I signed up a long time ago, but I'm certain it was this year, not last year. Probably around February. Is there a way to find out for sure and my position on the list?
chuck
The easiest thing to do would be to send an email from the address you signed up with to netsec@omnigroup.com. I can figure this out for you.

Keep in mind, though, that the more time we spend doing stuff like this, the less time we have to get the app out of testing and into everyone's hot little hands. ;-)