The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature suggestion - add a warning notification icon next to the .zip file count Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a feature suggestion for OmniGroup:

In the Settings screen, it might be a good idea to add an icon next to the number of zip files (e.g. an ! warning sign) or to change the colour of the font (e.g. to red) when the number of files goes beyond e.g. 150. Tapping the icon would then inform the user that the number of files is high, will potentially slow the launch and synching of the app and advise them on how to reduce it.

I also recommend that you add this as a FAQ at the top of the release notes for each new version. It seems that in the App Store ratings (in the UK at least) for the app and in the forums, slow synching and launch times are the main criticisms of the software. Until you find a way to stop their proliferation in the software, it seems sensible to me that you provide easier access to the solutions for the problem and some indication that they are a problem in the first place!