The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Add task below current task - keyboard shortcut Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello.

I know I used to know how to do this, but now I forget and can't find it in any of the standard keyboard shortcut documentation...

I have a task selected within a project, one that's already created. I hit Return. It adds a task above where I'm selected. I'd like to create this task BELOW the task I am sitting on. I know there's a keyboard shortcut for this. Anyone?

Thanks,
Robin

Interesting... by default, Option-Return is the shortcut used to make an item above the one you currently have selected. Return makes one below.

It sounds like that's been swapped on your Mac, though. If that shortcut doesn't work, it might be worth investigating the Keyboard pane of System Preferences - the support ninjas will also be happy to assist if you contact them!