The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

is there way to change review dates? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm assuming I cannot change my review dates (i.e., the cycle per which I review a project) in my iPad app. To change those cycles, I need to use the desktop version. Am I right?

You can change the review period, but you cannot easily adjust the date of the next review.

With the project selected in Review mode, tap on the box just to the left of the Dropped button that lists the review stats. This will bring up a picker to set the review period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekM View Post
With the project selected in Review mode, tap on the box just to the left of the Dropped button that lists the review stats. This will bring up a picker to set the review period.
Right, but that doesn't allow you to change the next review date, except by setting the period to be the amount of time until the next review and marking the project reviewed. If you do that, then you've got to remember to change the period at the time of the next review to the period you want going forward.

Thanks for pointing out how to change the period — I should have included that detail.