The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Syncing Between Different Computers Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I used to get that, especially if I messed up and allowed more than one instance to be "active" at the time of a sync… oh, and I do NOT "sync", I do a "backup," thus completely overwriting any files that do not match the current "live" state.

The way I resolved those issues was to clean out the "bad" OmniFocus.ofocus file and restore the DB from backup.

Hope that helps...

J