The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Nearby" location-based contexts return incorrect results Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Location-based GTD seems, to me, a no-brainer. Would be helpful if someone at Omni clarified whether location-based GTD represents a core future functionality for OmniFocus or not.

Right now, it is seeming like a bell and whistle - not a core functionality. We still have no location or search configuration capability for contexts on the Mac app.

Further, if Omni wanted to go beyond interesting (i.e., clicking on location to get a list of pins with location-aware contexts), and get to something that was really smart, they would have nearby/location be smart enough to know whether you were AT a context, and then DIRECTLY give you your stuff tagged with that context.

BK0001, location-based alerts are definitely on the horizon... !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
Document Interchange is definitely something I would like to do (both in and out), shortly after we add more features to our local time-based notifications (on/off, sound, combine simultaneous alerts) and finish location-based notifications.