The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Start and Due fields Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In r89717, all actions have "Start" and "Due" text where no date is given. I presume this is a bug, since we now have named columns for these dates?

If it's not a bug, I'd suggest removing the text because it's considerably distracting. The hint text which used to show when hovering over these fields was better reminder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead View Post
If it's not a bug, I'd suggest removing the text because it's considerably distracting. The hint text which used to show when hovering over these fields was better reminder.
I second this suggestion. I find the new text distracting also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhm2006 View Post
I second this suggestion. I find the new text distracting also.
I third this suggestion. Before I could easily scan my project or context list to see which items had start and due dates. Now it's much harder to distinguish those that have dates set from those that don't. At the very least there should be a preference to turn it off.

Another one in agreement here. I much prefer the subtle approach of previous versions. The workspace looks unnecessarily cluttered now.

Sorry, that's a temporary regression caused by work that's still in progress. We'll fix it.