The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

window size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello. How can I get OmniGraffle to open in the same size every time I use it. I have to keep resetting the size of the window. Is there some sort of setting I can use?

Thanks.

It should be saving the window size and position when you save a document, however there is a known issue where if the window is too close the OS X menubar, those settings get lost.

Would that be the case here?

Wow. That was it. I just tested what you said. I had the window flush w/ the menubar. Then I moved it away and yes it saved the correct window size. Thank you very much!

Wow—thanks for posting that solution. I never would have tried scooching the window down 2 pixels in a million years.

This is an annoying bug for those of us who are, um, obsessive about our workspaces and trying to maximize screen space for documents. Here's my vote to fix this in a future release (or maybe it already has been fixed). I'm using 4.2.2 (not pro). Thanks!