The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Goal Organization (or Focus) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm making an effort to be more goal orientated and I'm hoping to use OF towards that end. My problem is organization of projects.

Currently I have folders for different areas of my life, mainly folders and subfolders for work and personal projects. I use folders so that I can quickly find different projects and I also use folders to help me focus on various project areas (when I'm not working with context focus).

Right now I'm wishing that there was a way to make project shortcuts. This would enable be to organize my work and personal projects under a larger goal that I am working towards. For example, the project would be organized under 'Work', but I would be able to use the shortcut to also put that project under a goal.

The easy answer is to just move that projects under a goal folder, but I really like (need) the specific organization based on the areas of my life.

Anyone else trying to work bigger picture goals into their OF set up? Any tips?