The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

New user question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I just purchased OmniOutliner for the iPad and am now looking at the Mac version, but I have a question.

Perhaps this is my newness to the application, but I was trying to have a three-column document with several elements under each column. Here's my question: Is there way to move individual elements without the entire line throughout the three columns moving?

My purpose is a three different story lines (hence, the columns). However, I would like to be able to move the individual elements of the story up or down inside the columns.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. (I apologize if the answer lies elsewhere in the forum. I did a quick search, but could not find any results.)