The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iTunes CD Cover Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I tried the iTunes CD Cover script. It goes into OmniGraffle but the process is stopped with this warning: Can't make «class» 2 of «class OGWS» id 1 of document «No Title» of application "OmniGraffle Professional 5" into type reference.

I am using
OS X 10.5.2
iTunes 7.6.1
OmniGraffle Professional 5

Someone can help me?

Thank you,

Louis

AppleScript has gone through some significant changes and Omni's support of it probably has as well since 2003 when this script was released. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about AppleScript to make the changes required for this app to finish completely.

Last edited by KeynoteKen; 2008-04-23 at 10:31 AM..

Yes, that script is very much out of date by now -- You may want to take a look at iTunes' own CD insert printing capabilities, it's as robust as the OmniGraffle script.

Actually, my other question was related to this one, too. :) What I do now is I let iTunes create the layout, print to PDF, then I open it in OmniGraffle so I can fine tune the layout (bolding some of the text, etc.)