The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Swap Context and Project Columns Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to figure out in planning view how to swap the position of the Context and Project columns. (I did a search but I can't find anything . . . )

Thanks in advance for the help,

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightball View Post
I'm trying to figure out in planning view how to swap the position of the Context and Project columns. (I did a search but I can't find anything . . . )
In planning view, only the Inbox has both context and project columns (because other actions are listed under their project in the outline). As far as I know there's no way to swap context and project columns in the inbox or in Quick Entry.