The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New Project Fields Not Changing On the Fly Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Something that's not about syncing! :)

I create a new project, and get the spiffy New Project window up. I type in a name for the project, and go to set the Type and Status. If I click on one of the Type button icons, I'd expect where it says "Type: Sequential" to change immediately to indicate which one I just clicked on. It doesn't, and neither does the Status one. If I can't remember what those mean, then I'm out of luck.

An annoying workaround - click on a button, then pretend to add a note to the project. Cancel out of the notes screen, and when you're back on the New Project screen, the text has changed in those fields.