The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Change multiple items at once Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Any way to do this?

Select, say, five things on a screen, and assign contexts to all of them, or move them all to a project, etc.?

Thanks!

Not yet. Use Contact Omni under the gear menu to request this feature.

You can assign a context or project to multiple actions through the inspector....

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb View Post
You can assign a context or project to multiple actions through the inspector....
On the iPad? How?

I think Troy might have thought he was in a different sub-forum. :)

Yeah guys, sorry, please ignore me.

Brian and I are both silently thinking: "Yes! About time it was someone else's turn to make that mistake..." :)