The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Newbie question re editing context list Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been using OF sporadically since it was in beta, but have fallen off the wagon a couple of times. During those false-starts, my context list has become cluttered with contexts that I no longer use, as well as "Welcome Contexts" that I loaded, but can't seem to get rid of. Since my Projects and Actions aren't that up to date anymore, I decided to uninstall OF and reinstall, re-building my Projects and Contexts from scratch. No problems there, following information that I found on these forums.

I just bought a license and am setting OmniFocus up again, but can't for the life of me figure out how to delete some of the contexts that come pre-loaded. For example, I don't want Mac, Mac: Email, and Mac: Online, I just want Computer. Also, I have no use for People, People: Spouse or People: Boss.
I thought that I could simply delete all the items that have been marked with those contexts, but I don't see any items with them to delete. Have searched the forums but didn't come up with anything that addressed this issue. I'm sure there is an ultra-obvious way to do this, but I'm stumped. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks--

Below the context list in Context mode (the left-hand pane or sidebar) there is a series of icons: plus, minus, and gear. You should be able to delete a context by selecting it and pressing the minus icon.

Thanks--I didn't have the view set to "All Contexts".