The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Questions about the content.xml. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi everyone, i'm a Windows user!
Yes they do still exist and if you know what your doing with it you can actually enjoy it too ;)

I recently bought an iPhone 3G and fell in love with Omnifocus as my mobile GTD solution which i sync through WebDAV to my own server..

Now, the only thing i'm really missing is a possiblity to view my tasks/projects/actions on my notebook. Which obviously isn't possible since there is no Omnifocus for Windows and i'm not expecting there to be one in the near future (correct me if i'm wrong).

So since my daily bread is working with Adobe Flex and Flash i was thinking of building my own little personalized Adobe AIR client which shouldn't be further impossible seeing that omnifocus generates xml files that are just packed in a zip on WebDav.

So, i was wondering, since i have a few questions i would like to ask about the xml, would a Dev be kind enough to help a poor Windows fellow out?

Which to me then also raises the question, would you guys be ok with me developing a windows capable client aslong as it's kept private? Or maybe you would actually be even interested in the client itself then? :)

Thanks in advance :)
Sandro